In this role, you have the opportunity to shape and drive a world-class function, driving impact for our customers and the business. You will lead a team responsible for driving awareness, consideration, activation and of software/services that integrate QuickBooks Online (aka Apps). In addition, you and your team will partner closely with other key functions throughout the Small Business Ecosystem (SBE), and the Intuit Developer Group (IDG) to maximize penetration of Apps in the QB base (acquisition, onboarding, and retention).
Leadership and Talent Management
- Build, mentor, and develop a high performing team with deep functional knowledge in Marketing (all phases)
- Serve as a key leader working with the Director of IDG & Director of Small Business Segment Marketing, to develop and scale the function, and build the core competencies across the team
- Lead the US team of marketers, to deliver end-to-end marketing strategy targeted to increasing the penetration of Apps used by existing QBO customers.
- Create & Launch integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns, partnering closely with Business Development, Product Management, XD, QBO Lifecycle team, various Channels and Analytics teams.
- Work closely with IDG Product Management to identify customer needs and design product offerings/experiences to deliver on messaging promises, leveraging insights and market context.
- Develop and execute joint GTM plans with strategic partners (e.g. Google, Square, PayPal etc.) working closely with Biz Dev team.
- Partner with product management organization to drive customer confidence through effective first time use and onboarding to reduce churn.
- 8+ years of marketing experience, including expertise in the Product/Marketing function and a proven track record of bringing offerings to market.
- Product Marketing craft: Expertise in uncovering customer needs, understanding market context, developing segmentation strategies, creating positioning, and differentiated messaging. Proven track record in driving integration across channels and influencing product design to pay off promises made.
- Bias for action and boldness: Act with a sense of urgency to act on insights, and push the envelope to swing big and win in our markets.
- Accountability for results: A clear track record of taking ownership for engaging employees, delighting customers, and rapid iteration to drive growth
- Strategic and analytical thinker: Energized by mining data for insights, and applying it through hypothesis-based thinking. Must also be able teach the skills, and build this capability in the team.
- Customer-focused: tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors, barriers, and beliefs and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point.
- Partnership and influence: thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed organization, with excellent influencing skills, and natural ability to want to “roll up your sleeves” in partnership with your teams
- Talent stewardship and leader/teacher: able to attract, grow and retain talented employees and lead the team to become a high performing, highly engaged organization.
- Bachelordegreerequired. MBApreferred.