Manages the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies, tactics and platforms aligned with the Marketing goal of driving cost effective lead generation for new customer acquisitions and incremental revenue for SurePayroll products and services through our website and paid channels, including search engine marketing (SEM), content, social media and lead aggregation programs. Works closely with Marketing leaders to strategize, research, develop, and implement online initiatives that deliver against SurePayroll's business objectives.
- Manages strategy and performance of all paid media campaigns (including PPC, social and display) to reach target metrics and monthly lead generation goals.
- Oversees testing and implementation of paid media and SEM, analyzing and optimizing keywords, advertising copy, landing pages, content and positioning to increase ROI and drive volume. Stays current with evolving technologies and standards to continually improve campaign performance.
- Manages digital marketing team, overseeing content strategy and execution, day-to-day management of paid campaigns and programs, and on-time completion of team deliverables to meet program deadlines.
- Manages SEO content strategy to ensure strong organic search ranking and leadflow, in alignment with technical SEO goals.
- Gathers industry research, competitive landscape information, and trade intelligence for digital strategy development and optimization to support inter-department goals within Paychex.
- Manages the digital marketing technology technology stack and day-to-day operations of the current platforms in place to improve efficiency, ensure standardization of data definitions, and increase improved resource allocation.
- Strategizes and manages performance of all paid search campaigns to reach target metrics and monthly goals.
- Manages relationships and drives programs and day-to-day operations with web and search engine vendors (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) and pay-per-lead aggregators to ensure ongoing support and value while executing against plan to reach goals.
- Responsible for budget and KPI reporting for digital team, encompassing website and paid media expenditures and results. Manages search and web budgets for multiple campaigns to ensure overall budgets are adhered to
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, business, liberal arts or related - Required
- 5 years of experience in Successfully managing a marketing team.
- 6 years of experience in Digital marketing, with prior responsibility for successfully managing a significant PPC strategy required. .
- 10+ years of experience in Various aspects of marketing with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Ability to lead/manage others.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- AdWords/adCenter certification - Required
- Google Analytics - Preferred
We are open to candidates that are interested in relocating to Chicago or Rochester. Relocation package provided.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.