More information about this job
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
We are looking for a Water Resources Group Manager for our San Diego, CA office.
Candidates must have his/her PE in civil engineering, with a strong background managing water/wastewater and utility projects.
He/She will be responsible for the following:
- 10-15 years of experience
- Manage a design group, including day to day operations.
- Manage budgets, including labor, expense and project budgets.
- Deliver on group short-term and mid-term business objectives
- Develop critical mass of the group (people, process and tools) to meet office and/or regional needs.
- To include business development, workload planning, recruiting and talent pool development, and project management.
- Proposal development and writing
- Selling, networking to maintain and enhance the company’s local public image and reputation as engineer of choice.
- Provide leadership to the group.