Come join Intuit as a Development Manager in the QuickBooks Online team. You’ll lead an innovative and passionate team of engineers building cutting edge, highly scalable distributed platforms to power the modernized QuickBooks Online. As a leader of our development team, you will bring your industry expertise to help the team navigate through challenges and coach them to develop and bring their best to the work they do every day.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years experienced as an established technical leader of software engineering teams (size +10)
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 8-12 years of hands on software development experience in high scale event driven distributed systems.
- Experience and working knowledge of Private/Public Cloud infrastructure (VMware, AWS etc)
How you will lead
- Drive and own the technical roadmap for modernizing Quickbooks online platform
- Foster a strong and inclusive engineering culture that develops the technical capabilities of the team
- Bring out the best ideas from engineers by empowering them and leading by example where appropriate
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to engineers as they navigate their career path
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business
- Help drive initiatives forward with minimal process while maintaining accountability and commitments
- Walk in your team’s shoes and find ways to unlock their productivity and minimize distractions