We are seeking a talented product marketing leader to drive go-to-market for Proof point's Compliance and Digital Risk business. You will work closely with executives, product management, sales, professional services and PR/AR. This is a unique opportunity to play a strategic role in an area of revenue growth. The scope spans a solution set that includes e Discovery, supervision, archive, social selling and digital risk solutions.
Your Day to Day
- Own messaging and go-to market to drive market awareness, lead generation, and sales
- Develop and oversee content creation, including thought leadership, data sheets, solution briefs, pitch decks, website, and more.
- Define strategic narratives through the lens of customer stories
- Partner with the marketing team to drive engagement across all stages of the funnel to generate pipeline and revenue
- Identify market and competitive trends and guide to inform strategy
- Rally the sales team around the product's unique value with enablement material for generalist, specialist, and technical sales teams
- Be the solution spokesperson to customers, analysts and press at events, conferences and more.
- Bring new products to market
What you bring to the team
- Seasoned product marketing leader communicator who can work at the C-level
- Ability to drive build relationships, foster collaboration, and articulate recommendations to senior leadership
- 8+ years product marketing including people management.
- Extensive experience marketing to large enterprise organizations. The ideal candidate will also have experience marketing to the Financial Services. Experience marketing to mid-sized organizations is a strong plus.
- Ability to navigate the nuances of buying process which encompasses many personas
- Demonstrated ability to articulate business benefits to prospects
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make this happen quickly
- Bachelor's degree