Group Manager, PACE Performance Application Development
11 - 15 years experience • Financial Services
PACE Performance Group Application Development Manager
Application development manager for the PACE investment portfolio performance measurement technology team.
· Manages a medium to large-sized or multiple small teams responsible for all phases of the systems development and implementation process.
· Analyzes organizational needs for application development and interfaces with business partners to ensure systems are developed that meet their business requirements.
· Oversees applications programming and analysis projects which include development, installation and maintenance of application programs.
· Leads analysis of organizational needs for development and implementation of applications.
· Interfaces regularly with clients and project managers to ensure that systems are developed to meet their business needs and specifications. Ensures the availability, integrity and stability of production systems by identifying appropriate resources to manage all systems and having a process in place to respond quickly to problems.
· Communicates and endorses strict adherence to development and quality standards and monitors adherence on an on-going basis. Communicates timely and accurate project-related information to relevant parties.
· Acts as an advocate for change management, encourages innovation and creativity in technology solutions.
· Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
· Manages one or more development teams which includes providing direction on priority, resource allocation, issue resolution and escalation, and team development and growth.
· Drives the execution and provides leadership for team objectives.
· Interprets and breaks down complex business requirements and solutions into actionable IT development deliverables.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experiencerequired, advanced degreepreferred. 10 + years of experience in systems analysis and program development with related supervisory, management and administrative experiencerequired, experience in the securities or financial services industries is a plus. Experience in an Agile environment is a bonus. The ability to work with vendor software and release management of that software to meet business goals is a plus.
Requisition Number: 1713424