Compounding Group Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading cross functional teams focused on improving the international compounding business. The candidate will work closely with country and global commercial leads, operations and finance teams to find creative solutions to business challenges. The candidate will also work closely with global compounding team to define global strategy and develop new business opportunities to grow the global business and improve overall performance.
1. Analyze business results and create execution plans to improve business performance
2. Work effectively with country teams to drive customer centric business opportunities
3. Lead cross-functional teams to drive strategic change that aligns with the global compound strategy
4. Lead new product development teams and provide commercial rational for development decisions
5. Execute market research and provide business recommendations based on customer insight
6. Lead consistent communication of business goals across global functions
7. Coordinate and lead internal Baxter professional development activities when applicable
Solid ability to understand market trends, financial data, customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data. Ability to develop and execute communication plans and articulate business goals to multiple levels within Baxter. Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, and creative product/program development. Solid strategic planning abilities and business acumen. Track record in leading projects to successful completion.
BS/BA required with five to eight years experience in marketing; MBA strongly preferred. Health-care/pharma industry experience is a benefit. Proven track record in successfully launching new products and managing projects. Background in strategic planning and business development helpful.