Your key responsibilities are to:
- Perform internal audits in all Sodexo activities (contract management, finance, supply chain, HR, sales, transversal strategic topics etc.) and following-up the timely implementation of corrective actions
- Conduct special audits as requested by Group Chairwoman, Chief Executive Officer, Comex members, Chief Financial Officer, including special assistance to our entities, etc…
- Develop and deliver audit output and opinions (verbal and written) on the Group’s Internal Controls including:
- Compliance with Group Policies, procedures, legal, contractual requirements and approved codes of practice
- Provide a holistic view of risk management in language the business understands
- Identify gaps in controls and risk management and share good practices and insights across Sodexo.
- Analyze root-causes of internal control deficiencies, recommend improvements to address root-causes and coach Senior Management in internal control best practices.
- Correlate the audit work to the “bigger picture” and actively identify common themes to deliver meaningful insights and appropriate context to support action.
- Write auditreports in English and present main results to local and Group management
- Build trust and partnership with the business, advise and share best practices with the various audited functions and entities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in science, accounting, business, finance, engineering, internal audit from a Business or Engineering school, or significant experience at Sodexo in a management position
- Relevant certifications (CPA and/or CIA) are preferred but not required
- 5 to 15 years of work experience
- Operational, Financial, Internal/External Audit background with knowledge in cash/inventory handling, contract management, billing, health & safety, human resources etc.
- Good knowledge of Sodexo business (notably in the operations) OR solid grounding and practical international experience in auditing (either financial and/or operational)
- Strong analytical skills: ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, to analyze information, to draw appropriate conclusions
- Ability to write persuasive and effective reports, clearly defining findings, causes and proposing recommendations
- Fluency in English as well as one or several other languages (preferably Portuguese, French, Spanish, German or Mandarin)
- Ability to build relationships with Group senior management, potential to develop a strategic mindset
- Listening skills and open-mindedness towards other cultures/people
- Ambitious, proactive and positive
- Team player and autonomous
Up to 40% travel is expected to the various countries where Sodexo operates.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is a global function reporting administratively to the Chairwoman of the Board and functionally to the Audit Committee. The GIA organization is established throughout 3 locations/offices. Each office has a Head of Audit (HOA), reporting to the SVP Group Internal audit, and managing of team of several auditors. The auditor reports to a Head of Regional/Functional Audit Group.
Main assisgnments include:
• Performing operational and financialaudits in our entities (contract management, finance, supply chain, HR, delegation of authorities, H&S, etc.)
• Writingauditreports in English and presenting main results to local and Group management
• Executing special audits as requested by Group Chairwoman, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officers or Chief Financial Officer, including Mergers & Acquisitions, special assistance to subsidiaries, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years financial background with good understanding of risks & internal control
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.