Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serves people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As a Program Director with REM Nevada, you'll be one of these extraordinary people.
DescriptionWe seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations of 4-5 programs in a community or small geographic area with the support of your Area Director, State Director, Quality Improvement and Human Resources team.
- Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team, provide on-going performance coaching
- Write and implement Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensure on-going communication with team
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Prepare incident reports for both internal and external agencies; available on-call after hours evenings and weekends
What we require of you:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field required
- At least 18 months experience in the management of a human services delivery system
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served; willingness to step in and provide direct support of individuals we serve if needed (infrequent)
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- Must pass background investigation and FBI/DOJ fingerprint check and have a valid NV Driver's License
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching and mileage reimbursement, time off and holiday pay
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic, family-oriented, rewarding work environment with casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network located in 36 states.