- Successfully lead the group in developing products
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and training of employees to fill positions as they arise to create a strong group including engineers and product managers.
- Perform and maintain market analysis by each product segment to identify new product offerings and line extensions to ensure Globus has the best product offering in industry for this group.
- Responsible for all Quality Compliance activities for products within department including complaint, CAPA, MDR, NCMR, and all relevant compliance activities
- Development of sound mechanical, pre-clinical, and clinical data of scientific merit on all technologies developed
- Provide support for all educational activities including MERC courses, symposia, think tanks, delta force meetings, cadaver labs, and in-house courses. Responsible to ensuring that all Globus equipment at these meetings are up-to-date and only promoted by Globus in accordance with its approved labelling
- Work closely with Regulatory Affairs in planning, coordination, writing, and execution of 510(k), IDE & PMA submissions and approvals
- Work closely with VP, Strategy & Corporate Development to ensure that Globus can attract and retain the best orthopedic/trauma surgeons to serve on product development teams, surgeon boards, think tanks, podium speakers, etc.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Create marketing literature, including all technique guides, brochures and other marketing/sales support materials
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in product development and research
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business, Master's Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, E-mail, and Microsoft Project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time