Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
8 - 10 years
Posted 28 days ago
Develop and implement a prestige retailer strategy across multiple channels to achieve Jack Black annual goals for profit, margin, revenue and share and address account cultivation opportunities. Develop and implement recommendations to achieve these goals.
2. Develop and execute Annual Customer Business Plans: Lead the development and management of annual
Customer business plans that meet brand strategies and objectives for the assigned customers in a channel. Ensure that the plans incorporate programs and implementation timing that achieve the company’s business goals with regard to profit, volume and share. Identify, monitor and address specific customer needs to achieve company goals with
assigned account(s) for profit, margin, revenue and share.
3. Lead and Develop the Sales team:
4. Lead the Team to Provide Customer Forecasts: Ensure the timely and actionable forecasting in collaboration with Demand planning team to meet customer needs with regard to profit, margin, revenue, as well as program implementation and timing.
5. Generate New Business: Identify and pursue new account and channel opportunities and partnerships.
6. Enhance Customer Contact: Industry networking to ensure Jack Black is building an influential network with key decision makers within the prestige industry.
Required Skills and Experience