Come join Intuit's Information Security – Fraud Platform Group. This team drives capabilities and services to protect all Intuit products by deeply understanding the customer pain points and the business value, and building solutions to address them. You'll lead an innovative and passionate team of engineers using cutting edge technologies like Spark pipelines, Kafka streaming, Java Springboot, Kubernetes and Docker.
As a leader of our development team, you will bring your industry expertise to help the team navigate through challenges and coach them to develop and bring their best to the work they do every day.
- Foster a strong and inclusive engineering culture that develops the technical capabilities of the team
- Bring out the best ideas from engineers by empowering them and leading by example where appropriate
- Provide ongoing expectations, feedback and coaching to engineers as they navigate their career path
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business
- Help drive initiatives forward with minimal process while maintaining accountability and commitments
- Walk in your team's shoes and find ways to unlock their productivity and minimize distractions
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with teams in multiple geographic locations
- Participate in product management and strategic leadership processes to further develop the future of the platform
- Participate in architectural processes for the various elements of the platform
- Strong demonstrated experience delivering scalable experiences and demonstrated experience leading a back-end development team.
- Ability to create a vision and relentlessly drive toward ideal state in partnership with product management. Adept at articulating the technology vision.
- Strong collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders and driving to alignment on technology direction.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to review architectures and design. Provide inputs and be the key enabler of the right technical decisions for the product.
- Passion for technology with hands on software development experience.
- Very good understanding of software engineering practices and high velocity agile development.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team with cross functional collaboration and global delivery.
- Experience with the anti-Fraud domain – a plus
- Experience with technologies: Spark, Kafka, Springboot, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, AWS, Microservices architecture, CI/CD.