We are looking for a leader who only accepts awesome solutions that truly drive our client’s success. This candidate will be joining an ever-growing team of high-energy, brilliant people who are passionate about their work and colleagues.
MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are being following and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction to success
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering digital marketing programs
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Be action and solution oriented at all times
- Ensure all communications reflect the Klick Health standards and assist in developing a positive client experience
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Relentlessly work to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the account plan for each client
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- 7 years minimum business experience in digital marketing and strategy development
- A passion for technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in Canada and the US
- Bonus Points: Previous agency experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required with destinations mainly in the US and Canada
- Valid passport is required.