INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting�and staying�healthy. That�s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one�s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.What does a Group Account Director do?
What are we looking for?
- Provides senior-level leadership and guidance for the interactive marketing plans for a group of clients and/or brands managed by other Account Directors.
- Shares responsibility for client retention by maintaining mid- to senior-level relationships, providing additional opportunities and assessing risk associated with clients.
- Maintains responsibility for meeting the campaigns� financial impact on budget, target goals and objectives for both the client and Intouch.
- Leads the development of the integrated solutions offered from Intouch through research, analytical metrics and strategic insight.
- Works with our clients to plan, execute, manage and analyze their digital marketing campaigns, as well as to drive new initiatives and ideas forward.
- Interacts with clients on a daily basis; builds and maintains strong partner relationships.
- This role is also a key contributor for the clients� day-to-day issues and projects. The Group Account Director works closely with each of the internal departments at Intouch including Project Management, Strategy, Business Systems Analysis, Creative, Analytics, Social Media, Design and Development. This role requires experience with managing projects, timelines, cost and tight deadlines.
- Bachelor�s degree required
- Approximately 10+ years of client services, agency, digital pharmaceutical, and healthcare-related experience required; oncology experience is preferred but not required
- Subject matter expert for digital, media and technology marketing and advertising, including new product launches
- Ability to maintain revenue results from developed strategic marketing campaigns
- Proven leader in fast-paced, agile work environments
- Ability to excel while wearing many hats; comfortable with making fast decisions
- Excels at leading large teams and has the ability to serve as a leader to cross-functional project teams across the organization
- Exceptional coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to negotiate contract and work assignments
- Creative thinker with analytical skills
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.