The Electrical Systems Design Engineer will support a Boeing Ground Systems development program. We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- Analyzes customer and system requirements to develop basic architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Experience with Electrical Design/Ground Systems/Vehicle Avionics.
- Develops high-level and detailed designs consistent with requirements and specifications.
- Validates designs through various methods of review, testing and analysis.
- Identifies, tracks and statuses technical performance measures to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Supports Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services of limited scope.
- Provides engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Works with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Analyzes and translates requirements into system, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Missiles and Weapon Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship
- Experience creating, interpreting and/or enforcing technical requirements
- Circuit/Schematic Level Modeling and Analysis Experience
- System/Vehicle Power Analysis
- Interconnect drawing/schematics
- Grounding diagram /Grounding Test Plan
- Circuit Design; Electrical Test
Typical Education and Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.