$80K — $150K *
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The Ground Systems Architect performs the systems engineering tasks required to develop and document an Open Service Oriented Architecture compliant with the Open Mission Systems (OMS) and Universal C2 Interface (UCI) standards tailored for space-systems. Candidates must be capable of operating in a fast-paced environment across a diverse team of systems engineers and development contractors to provide a wide variety of technical and programmatic viewpoints/perspectives and deliver results on exacting timelines. Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with customer leadership to ensure the stakeholder recommendations align with Program requirements and objectives.
- Define, deliver and maintain a Government Reference Architecture (GRA) model including an architectural approach to align between OMS compliance and EGS compliance.
- Oversee the design of the overall hardware and software architecture including internal and external system interfaces and operator displays and controls.
- Implement the application of DevSecOps practices and methodology into the development of ground system software
- Conduct technical reviews of design conclusions/recommendations, cost estimates, schedule, and acquisition approach and incorporate results into system models contained within the programs digital engineering environment
- Assist in the preparation of acquisition artifacts and provide technical evaluations and recommendations for source selection.
The ground systems architect designs, develops, evaluates, and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics. Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- Practical experience in application of agile and Dev/Sec/Ops methodologies
- Experience with Commercial Cloud Services for Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Software Development certification level and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
For Colorado Residents
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply.Salary Minimum: $82,992.00 Salary Maximum:$177,424.00 The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the Perspecta salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Perspecta's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Valid through: 4/3/2021