Cimarron is seeking a Ground Software Test Engineer to perform integration testing on software related to ground operations of rocket launches. The chosen candidate will analyze software requirements, develop test designs, execute tests and debug, identify problems with the software or test environment, perform formal testing under QA witness, and participate in program reviews.
Required Skills, Experience, & Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- 2 or more years of experience with software testing.
- C++ and/or real-time programming experience.
- Familiarity with software development and/or testing.
- Experience interpreting formal requirement specifications.
- Ability to support different shifts, including weekends as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline OR six or more years of equivalent, directly-related experience in lieu of education.
Desired Skills, Experience, & Education:
- Familiarity with Atlassian agile tools.
- Experience with formal software and/or hardware verification/validation testing.
- Experience with typical scripting languages such as Python and Perl.
- Knowledge of test automation, simulation software, and simulation environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports.
- Strength in working in a team environment.