Cimarron is seeking a Ground Processing Systems Engineer with a GEOINT background to fill a critical position on a large SETA contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise. This critical position will be on the leading edge of performing engineering and analysis to define and implement concepts for process a variety of signals.
The chosen candidate will provide technical SETA support to facilitate the development of GEOINT capabilities cooperatively with development contractors and mission partners to optimize mission success. Additionally, the candidate will interact daily with senior government and Program staff to support a variety of high priority, highly visibile activities including: engineering and analysis of new concepts and technologies; supporting the definition and baselining of new capabilities and/or enhancements, leading studies and analysis in support of transition from a System implementation to a Cloud implementation. This position is responsible for all aspects of System Engineering analysis (architecture, requirements, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), interfaces, schedule and dependency identification).
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with ability to successfully obtain a polygraph.
- Technical fundamentals of Intelligence Community (IC) GEOINT systems and processing techniques/system.
- Demonstrated understanding of GEOINT mission user needs and operational environments.
- Understanding of overhead collection, processing architecture, and systems.
- Experience developing or supporting the development of processing capabilities for GEOINT systems.
- Solid fundamentals in GEOINT geolocation techniques.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies including virtualization.
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to coordinate tasks and actions successfully.
- Customer focused and capable of representing the customer in community forum.
- Bachelordegree in Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 10 or more years of experience in support of Intelligence Community's (IC) GEOINT systems and capability development Specific IC Customer experience.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.