Job Description Accenture Overview
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40 industries across 120 countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality. ACCENTURE SECURITY
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services. We Are
Accenture's Security Strategy and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions for managing the risk of enterprise systems, applications and data through policies and controls, risk assessments, and issues and exception management. These professionals advise clients on building robust risk management and security programs, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing security controls, and educating stakeholders. You Are
Proven success in leading a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) & interpersonal skills
Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets & people for Accenture and our clients The Work (Role Responsibility)
Accenture is seeking an experienced Integrated Risk Management Architect Consultant
to join Accenture Security
. Accenture's Security
professionals develop and deliver solutions for managing the risk of enterprise systems, applications & data by enabling risk, compliance, policy, audit, vendor risk, SecOps & many other IRM solutions. These professionals advise clients on building robust risk management and security programs, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing security controls, and educating stakeholders. Key Responsibilities:
- Drive high-profile and high-impact projects solving complex IRM challenges .
- Architect and implement innovative data-driven IRM solutions that leverage automation and integration to make clients more effective and efficient at reducing risk.
- Transform IT risk management, governance, and compliance programs based on clients' business structures, strategies, and priorities.
- Collaborate and lead meetings with executive stakeholders, including C-suite, IT operations, system architects, security professionals, and business leads.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Communicate IRM technology capabilities into business terms for executive stakeholders.
- Assist the IRM leadership with researching and working without innovation lab team to design new and improved IRM solutions.
- Assist the IRM team with data architecture models and capabilities to support data-driven solutions for clients.
- Work side by side with vendor strategists, product development & architect teams to understand and integrate Accenture intellectual property where appropriate
- Work with IRM process experts to design and implement advanced IRM solutions.