$80K — $90K
"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow"
TQI Solutions is actively recruiting forward thinking thought leaders ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions has an immediate need for an experienced Graphics Specialist in Norfolk, VA. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity that will be responsible for engineering and technical documentation support for Department of the Navy (DoN) Supply Chain Management (SCM) IT strategy and governance efforts in a classified and unclassified environment.
· Interpret and compose complex technical correspondence and presentations to include briefings, charts, and diagrams. Requires a good understanding of applicable Government and/or industry standards.
· Interacts with engineers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to decompose technical and programmatic information and data into graphical presentations and concepts
· Ensure timely completion of multiple, simultaneous, independent events and projects of moderate complexity.
· Able to work both independently and as part of a larger team. Primary job functions require exercising a degree of independent judgment with guidance from supervisor.
· Perform as an integral member of business process and requirements development teams.
· Interpret functional requirements and support business and process reengineering efforts of related systems and applications.
Basic Required Qualifications:
· Must currently possess and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
· B.S. degree in Graphic Design or related field
· Proficient with Adobe Suite of Applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including advance features
· Familiar with working with the Department of Defense or other federal agency.
· Ability to multi-task, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
· Ability to communicate effectively with the customer and other SMEs concerning requirements and have the skills to translate them into illustrative concepts.
Additional Desired Qualifications: (preferred not required)
· Familiar with DoN, OPNAV, and USFF IT initiatives
· Experience/working knowledge of the Naval logistics and maintenance information systems
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed our customer's expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
Valid through: 9/1/2020