Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Work with design lead/manager and architects to contribute to micro-architecture of digital blocks, write design specification
- Digital design and RTL coding for assigned block/features
- Synthesis and timing closure in co-ordination with Physical Design team
- Closely work with block architect to understand design trade-offs and performance challenges
- Actively participate in PPA improvement planning and implementation
- Minimum 5 years of digital design experience
- Excellent knowledge of Verilog, familiarity with System Verilog for design, Lint, Synthesis, and STA
- Experience using industry standard tools and adoptability to utilize home grown tools
- Experience with high-speed logic design is a plus
- Experience with GPU or CPU design is added advantage
- Experience with low power design and PPA improvement is added advantage
- Good understanding of computer organization/architecture
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to independently drive tasks to completion.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor, Master's or PhD degree in Electrical or Computer engineering.
Requisition Number: 68636