At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Working with architects and leads to understand features to be implemented and verified.
- Design documentation creation
- Design creation using Verilog to optimize performance, area, and power.
- Initial verification and debugging test failures.
- Specifying cover points, reviewing functional and code coverage results and assisting to increase coverage.
- Providing assistance to resolve synthesis and timing analysis issues.
- You might also be responsible for new architecture discussion and RTL implementation
- Must have a BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Must have 5 years of experience in RTL level ASIC design, including use of a source control system and be able to debug RTL code using simulation tools
- Must be expert in Verilog and proficient in C/C++, Perl, Unix shell scripting, and working in Linux and Windows environments.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail, and good coding skills and style required.
- Must have good English hearing, speaking, reading, and writing capabilities.
- Must have good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience with Low Power designs
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- ALU design experience
- Graphics pipeline experience.
- System Verilog proficiency.
- Master with at least 6 years or Bachelor with at least 8 years working experience in ASIC area
Requisition Number: 70042