- Job ID 1986 Category Information Technology
We are looking for a talented Multimedia Developer with a passion and for developing high-end multimedia presentations, touch screens, and interactive displays for marketing, programs, executive management, tradeshows, and web devices. Applicants should be detail oriented with an eye for quality. You must be proficient in graphic design with responsibilities including concept development, design and production of print and digital materials under the guidance of the business owners. The ideal candidate has the ability to collaborate with various teams to conceptualize and execute designs including sales collaterals, sales datasheets, graphics, and email campaigns, and other print/digital designs.
Top Secret with the ability to obtain and maintain an SCI w/ Poly
- Create engaging and inspirational materials using Adobe software and Microsoft Office
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations to powerfully represent information in a clear and understandable manner
- Strong understanding of information design to create info graphics, charts and graphs
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and management and provide innovative new ideas and solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field or an equivalent amount of experience plus 10 years of experience.
- 5+ years experience with a focus in graphic design and a thorough understanding of all phases of the design process
- 5+ years using your technical skills in Adobe product including but, not limited to, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- 3+ years using Microsoft Office and related Windows applications
- Must have a clean, well-organized, URL professional portfolio that exhibits original designs that showcase design fundamentals such as concept, typography, composition, and color.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences including executive leadership, and the client
- Experience in with 508 compliance.
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint.
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, VA. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2015 Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award, a 2015 and 2016 Washington Post Top Workplace and has been an Inc. 500/5000 awardee for six consecutive years.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Buchanan & Edwards is an E-Verify employer.