Sabre Systems is currently recruiting for a Single Page Application User Interface Developer (GUI) to work at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD supporting the Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) C5ISR Software Engineering Directorate (SED). The selected developers’ duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide implementation of developments to the application requirements. Report any issues that affect the performance, cost, or schedule of the application and propose alternatives to mitigate these issues to the Government project lead. Use JIRA for project management, bugs, and issue tracking.
- Comply with all applicable security requirements to include, but not limited to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and DISA checklists.
- Deliver documentation required in support of approval and certifications to include, but is not limited to: Certification and Accreditation (C&A); Certificate of Networthiness (CoN); Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM); Data in Transit; Data at Rest (DAR); DoD Investment Review Board (IRB); STIGs, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms); and Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA).
- Create and deliver documentation required in support of requirements gathering, software development, deployment, functional architecture testing, and maintenance for current and new applications to include but not limited to: Full Requirements Document, Software Design Document, Software Validation Protocol, Traceability Matrix, User’s Manual, etc.
- Monitor, claim, update, and complete customer requests through the Chief Information Officer (CIO) portal ticketing system by gathering information, conducting research, developing, testing, deploying, and corresponding with customers as required.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical discipline, and five (5) years’ related experience is required. In lieu of a degree, eight (8) additional years’ experience is required.
The selected candidate must have the following experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience in software engineering for Federal and/or DoD customers
- Experience designing SPAs that interact with REST API endpoints
- Extensive working experience with Angular
- Working knowledge with Bootstrap
- Good understanding of Git