We are looking for Graphic Designer for our client in Quincy, MA
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Quincy, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Seeking a graphics/forms designer for a contract position in state government to support client Business through conceptualization and design of agency forms, business support materials, marketing and promotional materials.
- Candidate will join a transformational project team delivering new business processes and customer focused services through the implementation of a new technical operational system.
- Extensive experience with computer-based design of complex regulatory forms
- Demonstrated success with creating OCR readable forms including barcodes and document alignment marks
- Ensure forms are ADA compliant
- Ability to apply strategic branding requirements and translate into easy to understand forms from concept to completion
- Able to understand the required flow of information by reviewing website online application process and mimicking flow on a physical application form
- Skilled at illustrating concepts by quickly designing rough layouts of logo, barcode and copy arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Ability to incorporate feedback to quickly turn around document redesigns
- Design and create business forms, mail inserts, letters, and brochures to explain RMV policies or procedures to RMV employees, customers, law enforcement and business partners
- Coordinate creation and production of outsourced projects with existing vendors such as printers, and other agencies
- 3-5 years work experience in developing business materials to support delivery of business services (hands-on responsibility for the creation of forms and customer collateral materials)
- Thorough knowledge of estimating, printing and production processes
- Extreme attention to detail and basic grammar and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated strong visual communication design skills (ability to plan and create visual solutions)
- Communicates and presents concepts directly to client in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to conceptualize new/different ideas to meet project related business objectives
- Offers creative and economical solutions to clients while maintaining strong brand consistency
- To be considered for this opportunity, you must have expert graphic skills and experience with Creative Cloud 2018- Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator