- Works closely with Copywriters and Client Communications Lead to deliver effective client campaigns for their participants.
- Responsible for design execution of content developed by copywriting team within the structure of the approved yearly campaign structure.
- Occasional custom design execution for materials that can help solve unique client communication challenges.
- B.F.A., B.A. in Graphic Design or related degree.
- 1-3years of related work experience in a team environment.
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Print production experience a bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.