The Boeing Company is looking for a Graphic Design Specialist to join their BCA Product Marketing and Analysis team and serve as a designer to the BCA Sales and Marketing team. The individual will be responsible for design efforts and developing innovative visual communication solutions and presentations for Boeing products, airline customer engagements, and industry–related activities.
This role will be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Designing and developing visual communication solutions for Product Marketing.
• Designing and developing visual communication solutions to be used in high-profile airline customer engagements, Industry events, and media activities.
• Providing design direction and guidance on appropriate usage of brand and visual communication elements.
• Developing templates and tools to facilitate improvements and best practices in design, graphic layout and style in marketing materials.
• Maintaining and following Boeing style guide and ensuring a consistent look and feel of design projects and presentation materials.
• Coordinating the design and update of Product Marketing and Analysis print materials with Creative Services.
• Establishing new standard processes and specifications, making design recommendations, and serving as resource for implementing improvements.
BCA Sales & Customer Support
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- 3+ years with the Adobe Creative Suite
- 3+ years performing professional graphic design
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of print, web and mobile capabilities and trends to best create, drive and direct graphic projects to meet business and customer objectives