Who we are: The Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation supports Seattle Children's mission to provide hope, care and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. The Foundation is in the public phase of a comprehensive campaign called It Starts with Yes, The Campaign for Seattle Children's, with a $1 billion goal.
The Foundation's team is 60+ dedicated professionals who collaboratively work to build enduring philanthropic relationships for Seattle Children's through a nationally recognized, robust fundraising program. The comprehensive program includes major and annual gifts, corporate donations, private grants, legacy gifts, and the nation's largest Guild Association, made up of passionate volunteers who support our mission through fundraising projects and events.
We have a vision to be the charity of choice in the Pacific Northwest and a global leader in pediatric healthcare philanthropy. Thanks to our donors, in the fiscal year that ended September 30, 2017, the Foundation raised $115 million in private support for child health. Annually the Foundation receives in excess of 100,000 gifts, including nearly 30 leadership gifts of $1 million+.
What you will do: Responsible for managing the post-award process for grants from philanthropic sources, managing quarterly transfers, monitoring reporting deadlines and submissions and developing financial and portfolio reports. Will serve as a liaison to donors, project leads, Center Business Offices, Finance, and Gift Processing team.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, finance or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least five (5) years administrative or management experience
- At least three (3) years experience managing grants in a healthcare or university setting
- Experience managing databases and financial reporting
- Current Washington State Driver’s License
- Familiarity with Seattle Children’s fiscal processes and systems
- Five years experience in fundraising and relationship management.
- Three years experience in fund-raising in a health care or higher education organization.
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge software