5 - 7 years experience •
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Grant Acquisition/Management experience required*
Ongoing Program Support
* Maintain awards database of ongoing programs
* Manage reporting calendar and review all reports (monthly, quarterly, annual, final, etc.) to ensure quality and timely submission
* Manage grant agreement execution and compliance
* Provide updates and critical analysis of field reports to senior management
* Coordinate the identification and hiring of consultants, and facilitate terms of consulting agreements
* Assist with strategic vision and planning for current and future programming
* Prepares, writes and submits grant proposals and renewals.
* Writes grant reports and complies with all reporting requirements.
* Maintains familiarity with the J/P HRO* s programs, goals and financial need.
* Works closely with program staff to transform ideas into grant proposals; interacts and collaborates with staff involved in grant funded activities.
* Researches new funding prospects
* Participates in the J/P HRO* s donor events.
* Maintains data in Salesforce database.
* Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Track record of winning grant funding
* Experience with international development
* Prior international living experience, preferably in a developing country
* Prior international NGO/non-profit experience
* Able and willing to travel internationally
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs required, Excel and Word a must
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline and 5 years of relevant work experience, or Master's Degree in relevant discipline and 2 years of relevant work experience.
Able to read and interpret documents, and communicate with others as necessary to perform job duties effectively. English fluency required. French or Haitian Creole preferred.