- Reconcile and analysis various expenses for allowability;
- Prepare journal entries relative to various transactions;
- Prepare income and expense statements and otherfinancialreports for internal use;
- Prepares and submits required monthly invoicing to all funders;
- Prepare periodic reports for distribution to outside agencies;
- Provide intensive support to the organization regarding problems with all Grant and Contracts Projects;
- Process requisitions, travel, supplies and transportation requests;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports required by all federal agencies that show the status of all federal funds;
- Maintain all grant contract folders; and
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a non-profit contract/grant management setting.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in working with computerized accounting systems (QuickBooks)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work/communicate effectively in a team, across organizational lines, and with CEO, funders, vendors, and community.
Job Type: Full-time
- monthly financialreports: 1year
- journal entries: 1year
- grant accounting: 1year
- Accounting: 1year