Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Graduate Web Developer
As a Graduate Web Developer you'll be tasked with working on both the front end and back end of our web applications. Working within the software development team, your duties will require you to assist in the development of consumer and enterprise applications. This role is ideal for entry level developers who feel confident in their technical ability and want to be apart of the highly-skilled development team at Konrad Group.
What are the qualifications?
- Recent or upcoming grad of a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar program from a University or College
- Strong command of important programming and computer science concepts
- Ability to understand a web application and how it's built - from end-to-end
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals (HTTP, the DOM, SSL, web servers)
- Fluency with databases, (schema design, querying, optimization etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Great interpersonal skills - we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication
- Proactive personality, and a desire to deliver your best work - always
- A love for improving software development workflows/process
- Ideally you've shipped a production web app or two in your time
- You're excited about the future of the web!
Konrad is a team of creators, thinkers, and innovators who specialize in technology solutions. We develop digital products big and small from consumer apps to full enterprise builds.
We offer a variety of competitive perks to ensure the workplace is a place you want to be as opposed to a place you have to be.
- Top-of-the-line Hardware - We buy the best computers we can buy for the job, nothing but high end iMacs, MacBook Pros, and Mac Pros
- Coffee & Snacks - We have a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, as well as all the coffee.
- Be part of a high calibre team - Konrad Group has some of the best and brightest developers on the market. Work together, learn together.
- Device Plan - We offer a monetary incentive to update your personal phone/tablet/smartwatch to stay on top of the latest tech.
- Continued Learning - Stay up to date using our available e-learning accounts, going to conferences, or learning from your co-workers in "power hour".
- Friday Lunch - We get something delicious for the whole office every Friday, lunch is on us!
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!