The Government Services Client Engagement group is an integrated team focused on delivering key strategic insights to our clients and internal business leaders. The Senior Advisor will lead efforts to manage a pipeline of client engagements for the calendar year based upon defined criteria and adjusted based upon marketplace needs.
• The Senior Advisor will drive the development of broad and client specific industry trends and unique client insights to influence client business strategies. The Senior Advisor will collaborate with GSCE team members and other business areas to develop these insights.
• In this role you will keep a pulse on trending, new, and required regulatory requirements impacting Government Services clients, and will determine applicability across the Enterprise and client base. The Senior Advisor will work to identify how this information is relevant to clients and identify opportunities or risks for client consideration. This information is used for both clients and internal stakeholders business planning and to keep a pulse on the industry.
• You will serve on a cross-functional team to lead key Government Programs' (Medicare/Medicaid/Employer Group/Exchange) consultative programs, services and client engagements. Working closely with sales leadership and government services leadership, this position will assist in the development of the team's business plan and strategy.
• The Senior Advisor must be highly organized and work in a fast paced environment, working collaboratively with Sales, Sales Operations, Special Events, and operational business leaders.
• You will support execution of and agenda development for primary client events, such as Client Forums for Medicare, Medicaid, and EGWP clients.
• In this role you will partner closely with cross-functional teams including Product Innovation, Product Marketing, Brand Compliance, and other internal business partners. The Senior Advisor will support defining and developing breakthrough consultative insights, marketing ideas, and communication strategies informed by data insights, industry updates, and expressed areas of client interest. The position will develop collateral to target existing and prospective Health Plan client audiences and the broker community, and may consist of presentations, web-based content and other marketing tools and resources.
• In addition, you will build an understanding of the Government Services value stories and the ability to assist with maintaining material and creation of value propositions utilizing existing value stories and key insights for prospect and existing client meetings. This will include creation of competitive insights and profiles to inform leadership on key competitors.
• The Seniorr. Advisor must have the ability to seamlessly pivot between providing thoughtful insight on strategic marketing and communication efforts and day-to-day project management of collateral development.
• Work in a fast paced environment, with tight deadlines, and within a highly matrix management model is a must.
* 5+ years Medicare Part D and/or Medicaid experience and knowledge.
* 5+ years strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering projects on time with little management involvement.
* 5+ years functional capabilities using Microsoft applications of PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
* 5+ years demonstrated success identifying /understanding needs of internal stakeholders, leaders, clients, and prospects and developing effective plans to meet objectives.
* Ability to work effectively with a vast variety of skill sets and personality types at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to thrive within a complex, fast-paced and dynamic environment; and to embrace tight deadlines and changing priorities.
* Ability to understand and communicate complex business and technology issues.
* Ability to get buy-in in short order amongst key stakeholders in the creative development and review process.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
11. Must be investigative, proactive with the ability to probe for answers.
* Offer a creative mindset with a willingness to explore new opportunities and actively support the growth and development of the Government Services Client Engagement team showcasing individual and team contributions
* Autonomous self-starter comfortable operating within a flexible environment, while being assertive and willing to hold others accountable using tact and diplomacy, and able to make decisions independently.
* 25% - 50% Travel required
* Healthcare or PBM experience
* Independent contributor driving success through others and through individual solutions development
*Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience may be considered.