Primary Or Major Responsibilities
- Oversees the design and implementation of preventative security standards, procedures, and programs protecting the operational integrity of our assets to support continuous operation.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Responsible for implementing and providing guidance to management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control, classified construction standards, and personnel clearances.
- Conduct, supervise and prepare reports relating to internal investigations of any losses, diversions or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Serves as the primary point of contact with local, state and federal investigative agencies.
- Develop, implement and manage security related training.
- Responsible for coordinating the company's requirements pertaining to the company's export licensing and compliance requirements, including administration of the company's export compliance program.
- Provide advice and guidance concerning the requirements and obligations of export defense articles, technical data, defense services under the International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) and military, commercial and dual use items under the Export Administrations Regulations (EAR) Support with addressing export concerns in existing programs and new business opportunities.
- Plan, examine, analyze, evaluate and supervise security operations and personnel; prepare reports and record for management team.
- Identify and resolve security related problems.
- Develop preventative security programs and assist in preparation of emergency management and contingency planning.
- Perform audits of security related performance and conduct physical surveys of premise security, including security equipment condition.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly with business units in regard to our information security posture around the globe, and will be responsible for leading conversations on complex information security issues.
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience including educating about the most significant risks to the business units, ensuring appropriate individuals understand the risks that might affect their departments and company
- Be able to translate the security risk requirements and constraints of the business into technical control requirements and specifications, as well as develop metrics for ongoing performance measurement and reporting.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise related to Security compliance requirements and working with all relevant teams to coordinate compliance process, documents, evidence and approvals
- Strong knowledge of corporate industrial security protocol.
- Prior FSO/CSSO/CPSO experience a plus.
- Manage and review information systems documentation and provide comments to the client
- Knowledge of risk-threat analysis, vulnerability assessments, enterprise security monitoring, executive protection principles and concepts, facility access control systems, emergency response planning and investigative practices and protocols
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 10 years of experience in increasingly responsible roles with at least 5 years of security related executive leadership within a complex business environment
- Experience with highly sensitive data, and maintaining its security as a top priority; understanding big data and technology at scale
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise-wide information security organizational structures and processes
- Highly technical, confident at the operational management level and comfortable in an engineering-heavy organization.
- Must have knowledge of special security requirements to include SCI, SAP, Personnel Security, and Physical Security.
- Proficient in Microsoft personal computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; working knowledge of SharePoint and other project management/production support systems.