Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant management consulting or industry experience
- Knowledge in anticipatory intelligence-based supply chain risk assessment, triage, mitigation, and transformation through automation and cutting-edge process improvement methods
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or any time in the future
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance for this role
- Travel up to 5% (While 5% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Supply Chain optimization experience
- Experience in merger & acquisition (M&A) due diligence, competitive intelligence, markets and industry analysis.
- Experience in client relationship/management and moving client organizations from issue to outcome
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research