Government Sales Director
*MUST HAVE: "GSA Schedule 70" Contract sales experience.
GOVT SALES DIRECTOR
Who are we looking for?
Microexcel, Inc is seeking an experienced IT Solutions Sales Director to grow the company?s public sector business. The primary focus of this role will be to establish new client relationships and increase the company?s revenue within all entities served under our GSA Schedule 70 (IT Services) Contract. If you've had prior success selling to the government under the GSA Schedule 70 Contract, then we should talk!
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of new business opportunities applicable to GSA Schedule 70
- Arranges client meetings with Microexcel leadership for assigned opportunities
- Identify consulting and teaming opportunities with industry partners
- Build new customer relationships that lead to prospective business opportunities
- Attend relevant Industry Events.
- Meet with current and prospective clients and assists with determining business needs
- 3+ years of relevant GSA Schedule 70 (IT) sales experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Track record of leading successful sales efforts operating on GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Ability to interact with senior-level government officials
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Experience collaborating with Proposal Manager to develop responses to RFPs.
- Ability to select the opportunities that align with capabilities
- Ability to work equally well independently, or as part of a team.
GSA Contract Holder:
Microexcel?, Inc, a global provider of technology solutions and services, has been awarded an Information TechnologySchedule 70 contract with the General Services Administration. The five yearcontract allows federal, state, and local government entities to select from Microexcel?s comprehensive portfolio of IT services including Quality Assurance (QA) and testing, staffing, and solutions around the SAP and Microsoft technology stacks.
Our Portfolio of Solutions:
Microsoft Gold Partner
SAP Gold Partner
Call Center Solutions
GSA Schedule 70 Contract Holder