The Boeing Company is seeking a Government Information Assurance Manager for our Saint Louis, MO location. Reporting to the Deputy Enterprise Government Information Assurance Manager, this manager leads employees within the Enterprise Government Information Assurance structure.
- Leads and integrates employees activities across Information Assurance including a broad array of electronic systems, administration compliance, application analysis, information management, project support, policy and/or process analysis.
- Provides team development and collaboration across technical and business components, negotiates through tense situations and is an active change agent.
- Leads business driven decisions to include Basis of Estimates(BoE), Request for Proposals (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW) to enable functional excellence. Provides risk management guidance to satisfy contractual requirements of cost, schedule and scope balanced with government policies and mission requirements.
- Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures and guides the development of business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Coordinates with IT and Corporate Information Assurance to address Information Assurance impacts to government programs through the adoption of new technology/architecture, in response to a security incident, or in response to a change in national policy.
- Acquires resources for organizational activities, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages and provides developmental opportunities for employees.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are technicians, skilled scientists, and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active Current Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Ten years experience or more in Information Assurance, IT Management.
- Experience leading teams with implementing Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards to satisfy U.S. Government classified program requirements.
- Experience with U.S. Government policies to include: ICD-503, NISPOM, JSIG, NIST 800 series special Publications, DoD 8500 series and/or DoDI 8510.01
- Experience with leading business driven decisions to include budgets, staffing levels, Basis of Estimates(BoE), Request for Proposals (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW).
- Experience leading teams of 14 or more members.
- Current Secret Clearance required with ability to obtain Top Secret post hire
- Bachelors (or greater) in computer science or information technology
- Experience implementing risk management approach to support a broad array of electronic systems, administration compliance, application analysis, information management, project support, policy and/or process analysis.
- Experience in advising and influencing managers or non-management employees to meet schedules, resolve technical, policy or operational problems.
Job ID 1900012038