If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, leads and supervises the engagement from planning to completion, ensuring alignment to project timeline and budget;
- Oversees resource management and supervision of engagement team;
- Regularly advises partners and client leadership on project progression and major developments, using professional judgement to escalate issues and challenges;
- Serves as the primary liaison and point of contact for the client, providing timely project updates and reports;
- Reviews and oversees the drafting and completion of work papers and audit reports.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or a related discipline;
- A minimum of eight years of experience, with at least two years' experience of managing audit engagements in the commercial and/or federal sector;
- CPA license required, CDFM and/or CGFM preferred;
- Federal financial statement audit experience preferred;
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, excellent project management skills and advanced leadership and communication skills required;
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS/Yellowbook);
- Ability to develop and execute technical approaches and staffing budgets for federal financial statement audits;
- Strong track record of building and sustaining client relationships;
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a Security clearance required; active clearance highly preferred.