If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and supervises engagement team of audit staff;
- Oversees audit planning, fieldwork, and production of audit reports and client deliverables, ensuring project is aligned to timeline and budget;
- Serves as a primary point of contact for the client, providing timely project updates and reports;
- Writes audit reports and communicates results, findings and recommendations to auditee management.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or a related discipline;
- A minimum of four years of experience and one year of audit experience required;
- Federal financial statement audit experience preferred;
- Ability to obtain a CPA license required, desire to obtain the CDFM and/or CGFM preferred;
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, excellent project management skills and leadership and communication skills required;
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS/Yellowbook);
- Ability to develop technical approaches and staffing budgets for federal financial statement audits;
- Strong track record of building and sustaining client relationships;
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a Security clearance required; active clearance highly preferred.