$80K - $96K(Ladders Estimates)
Location: United States - Virginia - Springfield
Industry: Telecommunications Services
Job Category: Sales / Marketing - Business Development / New Accounts
Base Salary - $80,000 to $96,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - Yes
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Always
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
• 3+ years selling to State and Local Government Accounts (SLED) is preferred
• Strong executive contacts
• Demonstrated history of sales achievements
• Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan
• Sharp presentation and written communication skills
• Sales skill necessary to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Serious work ethic
• Must have a valid Driver's license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
• Wireless, telecom or technology industry experience (preferred)
• High school diploma/GED
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Ability to work in the field up to 90% of the time within your local geographic territory
Responsibilities Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• New business development within assigned account base
• Fearless cold calling
• Devising creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
• Professional networking
• Skillfully closing sales
• Creating winning proposals
• Customer service (and delight!)
Please make sure all your candidates that you submit have an updated resume. We have received candidates with outdated resumes. Their resumes should be current.
This 60% base and 40% commission. They can exceed quota and earn more, lots of earning potential on the commission side.
B2B solution sales experience
State and Local Government sales experience preferred, however, will consider Enterprise level experience, or a very high performing mid-market candidate with a track record of large account acquisitions while consistently exceeding plan for multiple years.
100% committed to daily prospecting, and new account acquisitions.
Comfortable with large presentations.
Telecom/wireless background is preferred, but, not required
Hunter/Business Development in State & Local Government is preferred, but, not required
Candidate should have proven history of track record of B2B sales success in a quota driven environment
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile.
Valid Through: 2019-11-7