Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Technology Implementation Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join its Risk Consulting group to provide RSA Archer implementation expertise in its Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) practice area.
We are looking for a professional with in-depth experience in implementing the RSA Archer GRC software platform, who will lead/manage and provide subject matter expertise at Fortune 500 companies. This individual would have a solid understanding of GRC processes and technology with demonstrated expertise and experience in the financial services industry including strong regulatory compliance, third party risk or enterprise risk management. Experience in other industry verticals would be a plus. Projects are fast-paced and facilitated in a team atmosphere. Crowe Risk professionals take pride in providing industry best practices with the goal of assisting clients to achieve a sustainable risk management program. This individual would be responsible for delivering consulting services including solution development, project leadership, business development, managing client service delivery, including a team of other professionals and handle other duties assigned by employer.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in one of the following areas: Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- 6+ years minimum experience in managing the implementation of complex systems for risk and compliance in the banking industry. Experience in additional industry verticals (i.e. life sciences, high tech, manufacturing) would be a plus.
- Proven ability in managing complex RSA Archer implementations from start to finish with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Experience with implementing regulatory compliance, third party risk management or enterprise risk management processes.
- Expertise working with commercially available GRC solutions
- General banking compliance knowledge is helpful, but not required
- Experience with leading and managing a team of people and project budgets
- Expert project management skills – planning, status reporting, issues resolution, risk mitigation
- Highly effective communication with all levels or the organization including senior and executive management
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation deliverables including business requirements documents, design documents, test cases, and end user training guides.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to support a sales cycle by providing subject matter expertise, developing proposals, estimates and staffing plans
- MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Team-oriented with experience working with diverse team
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills