Governance Program Management - Project Manager, SVP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Job responsibilities include:
• Support the Finance and Risk Infrastructure PMO, including Steering Committee reporting, Weekly Management Reporting and Citi-Wide Key Initiative reporting which includes monthly and semi-annual reporting (SAR)
• Manage and provide credible challenge to plans, risks, issues and changes
• Implementation follows a standard deployment methodology. Work with Regional Implementation Teams to guide and ensure adherence to methodology, helping drive projects to closure
• Facilitate regular program meetings, including weekly meetings, Operating Committee meetings, etc.
• Manage audit readiness and act as change audit coordinator as required – ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs / projects in the portfolio
• Identify and manage dependencies across programs
• Partner with functional groups within the organization (Technology, Finance/Risk Shared Services (FRSS), Learning & Development, GPMO) to drive execution of requirements for Regional Implementations, Training and ensuring process compliance is in-line with Citi standards
• Perform analysis of Critical Success Criteria, KPI/KRIs and non-financial benefits realization
• Ensure Key stakeholder management and communication is in place
• Manage closure phase, gather best practices and lessons learned
• Coordinate Citi-Wide Key Initiative Onboarding activities if applicable
• Adhere to Citi approved PM procedures (CPMC) and tools as applicable. Identify and escalate gaps in aligned Projects and Programs. Guarantee compliance with the PM standard procedures and with all application tools used for program and project management which includes Lean Project Management Tool (LPMT)
• Participate in CPMC/Finance communication and training activities and cascade key messages to the regions to ensure awareness and understanding of PM procedures and tools
• Drive resource planning and funding process
• Establish PM performance metrics and reports
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Knowledge and expertise on Project Management in the financial services industry is required, including 5 years of Project Management and/or Management reporting and analysis is highly desired.
• A desire to expand knowledge of Citi Finance/ Risk processes, data and platforms as well that of enterprise wide Product and Geography organizations
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact at senior levels of the FRI organization
• Ability to work effectively with project teams/ leaders across all functional areas and levels
• Individual should be flexible, team-oriented, have good follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and dissect/solve complex problems
• Strong analytical ability
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, experience with SharePoint configuration and maintenance a plus
• PMP certification preferred
• No Relocation assistance available
- Job ID: 17067279