We are looking for a Google Workspace Presales Engineer to work side by side with Google and Microsoft, positioning Google applications and Maven Wave’s services as the solution of choice for enterprise transformations.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Work with the Maven Wave and Google sales teams to identify and qualify Google Workspace opportunities.
- Act as a technical subject matter expertise regarding Google product offerings.
- Lead the technical direction for complex Workspace and Chrome sales cycles.
- Prepare and deliver product/solution messaging in an effort to highlight Google Workspace value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Create and deliver demos and workshops to showcase Google Workspace benefits and address potential customer challenges.
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as pre-sales engineer, sales consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- Experience in administering or implementing Microsoft productivity stack (on-premise or Office 365) or Google Workspace.
- Strong business acumen and confidence meeting with and selling to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive experience aligning technical solutions to enterprise business challenges.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Familiarity with enterprise-level technical concepts and technologies such as identity and access management, device management, and messaging.
- Relevant certifications (Google Professional Collaboration Engineer, or Microsoft 365 Associate) a plus.