- Lead cloud engagements for migrating client environments to the Google Cloud and Google services
- Present cloud solution proposals to client
- Develops and maintains the Google Cloud architecture for both Perficient's internal and client environments
- Continuously provide comparisons among the different cloud provider services; for example, Google, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Develop strategies to optimize the utilization of the Cloud instances
- Define the operational processes to effectively manage the cloud environment
- Help define and develop the DevOps process for deploying and maintaining solutions within the Cloud environment
- Evaluate the analytics from the cloud environment to make recommendations for improvements and optimization
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.