Juniper is eagerly looking for a Global SE Development Curriculum Manager that can assist the Juniper University team to develop and deliver Technical Training programs that address the needs of Juniper’s Systems Engineers and Technical Support Representatives in the following areas, Technical Sales Training Programs, Events and Systems.
- You will have the time of your life teaming up with your Juniper University Curriculum Manager partner to develop best practice Technology, Solutions and Communications skills training programs that will enable Juniper’s Direct and Channel Systems Engineering organizations to design, develop and deliver the next generation of business impacting network solutions
- You will develop amazing working relationships and networks with key stakeholders and leaders across Juniper’s Business Units and Go-to-Market Organizations (incl., Sales) as a result of their confidence and trust in you to give it your all
- You will learn a ton and play a key role to design and deliver industry best practice technical training events all over the world (did we mention that this is a global position and there may be some international travelrequired?)
- You will be given an opportunity to learn how to use your excellent communications skills to engage subject matter experts from across Juniper to develop in-person and virtual training courses.
- You will manage the development of instructionally sound technical sales training content from materials that are provided by Juniper’s top subject matter experts
- By leveraging your Project Management and Technical Sales skills, you will play a key role to implement high quality and high impact Technical Sales and Solutions Selling training programs all over the world
- Demonstrate the value of your training programs by developing and delivering metric driven reports for Juniper’s Corporate, Business Unit and Go-to-Market leadership teams
- Collaborate with Juniper’s best to develop training programs that are aligned to Juniper’s Corporate, Business Unit and Go-to-Market strategies
- Expand the reach of Juniper University’s programs by developing and fostering strong partnerships with Juniper’s existing Learning Partners and those that you develop
- We really hope that you have a strong desire to build a reputation for creating best-practice technical sales training programs and gain experience building lifelong working relationships with subject matter experts all over the world.
- While you will need to have experience with Technology Based Solutions Selling, it would be a big feather in your cap if you had IP networking experience in Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Cloud Platforms (AWS, AZURE, ETC)
- We’re hoping that you will have experience working with productivity application tools like SalesForce.com or Cornerstone learning management system.
- Do you have any experience developing/deploying learning content?
- You’ll really need to be a good communicator!
- The thing that will help you to succeed the most at in this role is to be Driven to Succeed and have strong Project Management skills
- Industry experience in networking, internet infrastructure, and enterprise software
- Familiarity with Security, SDN, IP, Ethernet, optical and other carrier network product/service solutions
- Eager to learn how to develop and deliver technical sales training for varied/global sales audiences
- Must be able to analyze and articulate the ‘Big Picture’
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Travel requirements for the position 25%