The GTM Strategist for TEPS is a key part of the team that defines the Segment´s go-to-market strategy, route to market, mixing digital demand creation, reputation building, sales enablement, and allocating resources into several channels including Digital, events and Field Marketing/ABM. The candidate is a strategic planner that focuses on how Nokia will merchandise its offering portfolio to key buyer audiences within this customer segment. Oversees TEPS go-to-market execution for Nokia’s entire portfolio of relevant offerings for their target audiences. Reports directly to the Head of Campaign Strategy for TEPS in the Marketing organization. Roles / Responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders across the business (sales, marketing, portfolio) to define an aligned set of marketing priorities and objectives for their programs and campaign elements
- Translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities & insights and portfolio of offerings into a formal, cohesive go-to-market plan for their programs and campaign elements
- Execute with high impact and within allocated budget and resources for their programs and campaign elements
- Understand target buyer needs, market trends and the comparative positioning for their programs/campaign elements
- Map out customer buying process and build buyers personas for their programs/campaign elements
- Identify target markets and accounts for their programs and campaign elements, keeping consistent interlock with sales teams
- Create campaign brief and collaborates with sales on well-defined sales enablement plans with alignment on MQL targets (for their programs and campaign elements\
- Consummate team player, helping to drive team success in a highly collaborative environment. Commitment to sharing and cooperation within Marketing, Sales and product unit colleagues in day-to-day activities.
Location: Candidate should be located in: Irving, TX; or Ottawa, ON.
Required Minimum Experience (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge):
- 10-15 years relevant marketing experience, including marketing to enterprise customers.
- Experience in strategy, GTM or customer-facing roles with TEPS customers is highly appreciated for this role.
- Experience in enterprise, security and analytics is requiredpreferred, with a solid understanding of current technology trends and customer pain points
- High performance mission-critical wide area networking and communications product/services/solutions marketing experience
- Business/marketing planning, analytics, measurement and dashboarding experience
- Sales and/or channel marketing (inbound/outbound/face to face/digital) experience
- Industry analyst engagement experience is a plus
- Demonstrated success influencing senior executives and leaders
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions to establish buy-in for go-to-market strategy.
- Exemplary teamwork, including the ability work with globally distributed teams with diverse skill sets and backgrounds.
- Highly proactive, action-oriented individual with very strong influencing skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
Critical thinking and capacity for original thought
- Ability to listen and interpret needs; high level of empathy
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial analysis
- Cross functional leader including tribes
- Comfortable working with senior leaders
- Goal oriented
- Strong communicator
- Highly collaborative, able to work in a matrix environment
- Living and breathing the Nokia culture and values
- Extensive expertise in all aspects of go-to-market strategy for products, solutions, industries and services
- Understanding of key industries and market segments relevant to the organization
- Messaging and positioning techniques
- Company brand & value proposition
- Sales methodology, sales organization structures, both direct and indirect channels