A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change.
Our external facing team is responsible for leadership support, resource planning, forecasting and budgeting, business operations, management of contracts and billing of our portfolio of products. We support our leaders by continuously innovating and improving products operations so that we can provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
P&T Sales professionally employs sales-focused activities to achieve sales goals (bookings, customers and activities) for the products we represent. Serving as a reliable front line partner with our Firm counterparts, we partner with internal teams, educating, motivating and communicating our sales process, expertise and innovation.Job Requirements and Preferences
:Minimum Degree Required
High School DiplomaAdditional Educational Requirements
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.Minimum Years of Experience
10 year(s)Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor DegreePreferred Fields of Study
Business Administration/ManagementPreferred Knowledge/Skills
As part of the Media Intelligence sales team, you will be responsible for driving revenue for our product, developing sales strategies and executing campaigns to source new sales opportunities and close sales, managing and negotiating with prospects to achieve quota.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Owning the sales motion, as a self-motivated, self-starter driving customer acquisition and revenue to exceed targets, developing account plans for each opportunity, and executing the plan to success by leveraging the team and resources at your disposal;
- Delivering assigned revenue quota leveraging professional selling techniques to drive deal volume for product with estimated $250K to $1.5M+ deal size;
- Establishing rapport and credibility with prospects/customers to address/personalize their needs while positioning PwC products to create demand and delivering quota in the media marketplace;
- Engaging prospective customers - generating 10-15 direct customer meetings monthly - positioning our unique value proposition to drive the full-cycle sales processes from sourcing an opportunity to closure/contract;
- Integrating with the broader PwC service/market teams to align our solution sale with the broader PwC account relationships and sales opportunities;
- Cultivating new leads within assigned sales targets, visit prospects/customers on a regular basis;
- Delivering world-class sales presentations (formal and informal), targeting senior-level economic buyer decision makers, incorporating product demonstrations as appropriate;
- Positioning product value financially and operationally, positioning/personalizing value to prospects on an individual, company and extended client basis;
- Closing meetings with actionable and time-bound mutual commitments and next steps;
- Driving business relationships, with proven strategies and ability to negotiate pricing, terms and Agreements to close;
- Maintaining urgency, with the agility/flexibility to maintain a positive and motivating workstyle environment; with a growth-oriented, learning, entrepreneurial mindset;
- Managing multiple opportunities, acting as the "deal quarterback" coordinating internal resources and stakeholders, at various sales stages, using proven and consistent follow-up skills to drive opportunities forward (or qualify out); and,
- Utilizing technical tools such as Salesforce, Google suite including Docs, Slides and Sheets, and MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Meet.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.