Appirio is looking for an experienced Go-To-Market Manager who will own strategy & marketing activities for Appiro's Salesforce.com CBU & COMMs practices. This role will work cross-functionally to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and industry messaging that enables direct and channel sales. As Go-To-Market Manager you will serve as the keystone for (Retail, CPG, Communications and Media) Salesforce practice across marketing, sales, and the consulting field.
- Develop and lead integrated go-to-market plans
- Collaborate with the field, digital, sales, and content teams to drive consistent messaging and thought leadership
- Drive strategy and content creation for on-going digital campaigns, thought leadership campaigns, and service-line collateral
- Create messaging that distills our approach, industry solutions and value proposition into a compelling story within the Salesforce and Google channels
- Conduct ongoing market research on our buyers, channel and category to provide competitive intelligence, keep Appirio ahead of CRM and technology trends, and drive differentiation as the market evolves
- Develop and execute sales enablement messaging and tools for direct sales and channel partner teams
- Work on research and development efforts with Strategy Leads for thought leadership.
Job Knowledge and Requirements-
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience
- 2-4 years relevant Salesforce.com experience
- Demonstrated campaign development experience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with sales, field, and marketing teams
- Previous experience supporting sales cycles.
- Ability to focus on detail and ensure quality outputs
- Strong writing skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience translating technical capabilities into benefits is crucial
Education and Travel-
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel 25%-35%