A Go to Market (GTM) Manager is expected to contribute in the building and launching of new products and solutions to a successful, sustainable business outcome across Promotions, Media, and Insights. As part of this team, you may be asked to do a variety of different tasks crossing R&D, commercial strategy, marketing, training and integrated launch plans. This unique position will expose you to all facets of the business, as well as provide an opportunity for you to grow your skill sets and empower you to make a meaningful impact on the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and assess key opportunity areas where data, analytics and science can enhance our business and client partnerships
- Proficiency in Retail, Consumer Packaged Good, Media and Promotions subject matter areas with a demonstrated ability to apply research, analytics and insight to driving these business areas
- Develop hypothesis-driven analysis and statistical models to identify trends and key drivers in consumer behaviors that can be used to develop compelling value-props for the company and our clients
- Develop detailed plans for achieving desired analytics deliverables and goals
- Effectively engage and partner with other analytics team members, engineering, product management, marketing and sales to drive to outcomes and make an impact
- Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft an analytics vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market via existing capabilities or new products and offerings
- Successfully launch new solutions and innovation into the organization and market
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing/marketing analytics for either a consumer packaged goods company, retail OR a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include consumer packaged goods companies or their retailer partners.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation) that would enable you to present analytically complex findings to high level stakeholders, conduct trainings to large audiences and help translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Analytical acumen to interpret, organize and communicate data. Must be comfortable with numbers and enthusiastic about "diving into" available quantitative information to "see" and add value to insights generated by available data.
- Experience with data manipulation, preferably with BI tools in addition to excel (like Tableau, Spotfire and especially MicroStrategy).
- Experience with SQL preferred. (but not required)