Go - To - Market Director - Salesforce
Appirio is looking for an experienced Go-To-Market Director who will own strategy & outbound marketing activities for Appiro’s Salesforce.com practice. This role will work cross-functionally to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. As Go-To-Market Director, you will serve as the keystone for the Salesforce.com practice across marketing, sales, and the consulting field.
- Contribute and influence to the practice target pipeline bookings and reporting. Develop and adjust go to market plans based on pipeline performance.
- Develop and collaborate on go-to-market plans/calendars with the field, digital, sales, and content teams.
- Maintain efforts on-going digital campaigns, thought leadership campaigns, event messaging and overall strategy.
- In collaboration with internal partners, create and maintain value proposition (offerings) for various Clouds, Verticals, or strategy offerings. Ensure solutions and messaging differentiates Appirio in the market.
- Own supporting content (wiki pages, pitch decks, one pagers, training materials)
- Collect and use market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Work with the sales, Wipro SBUs and consulting field (SMEs) to understand needs/ point of view and support in sales cycles.
- Work with the Alliance team to develop positioning and content plans to support Channel needs.
- Work on research and development efforts with Strategy Leads for thought leadership.
Job Knowledge and Requirements-
- 10-12 years of relevant Salesforce.com experience
- 3-5 years product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated campaign development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with sales, field, and marketing teams.
- Previous experience supporting sales cycles.
- Ability to focus on detail and ensure quality outputs
- Strong writing skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience translating technical capabilities into benefits is crucial
Education and Travel-
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel 25%-35%