Act as a point of contact for clients wishing to use SSGM’s direct foreign exchange services. Manage and develop client relationships in order to facilitate capital markets business. Work with sector solutions to provide holistic answers to client’s investment needs. Provide execution services for foreign exchange. Ensure that deep knowledge of key client decision makers is in place from C-Suite to heads of execution/back office. Ensure State Street understands the capital market needs of its clients and ensure this information is fed back through the organization through call reporting to inform bank strategy.
Take responsibility for building and growing the existing franchise by deepening and growing existing client relationships. Take responsibility for new business initiatives. Work to be or to assist the team leader. Ensure all procedures regulations and credit limits are adhered to and any issues escalated to senior management.
- Undergraduate degreepreferred or relevant/comparable professional qualification.
- Experience in foreign exchange or related markets. Proven ability to build and retain client relationships
- Understanding of foreign exchange products and their application to asset managers including expertise in advising on hedging of currency risk and other related portfolio management issues.
- Detailed understanding of the regulatory environment and a thorough understanding of market structure issues and the most pressing industry related trends.
- Fully aware of all procedures best practices escalation policies and other codes of conduct relevant to the execution of the role.
- Proven high ethical standard. Good judgment and leadership with regard to day to day ethical issues.
- Track record of demonstrated customer orientation including existing and new business development.
- History of strong performance and achievement in the sales arena.